Hello, and welcome to my home page. I created this site in May 2008, but it is in continuous construction. I have now populated a number of galleries with some of my photography, but there is still a long way to go. Still to come are:
- Additions to the following:
- Scotland (Ardnamurchan, Skye, more pictures from The Trossachs and Lochaber)
- England (Northumberland)
- France (Dordogne & Provence)
- Czech Republic
- New sections:
- U.S.A. (Canyonlands, including Grand Canyon, Bryce & Zion Canyons, Monument Valley)
I also hope to introduce some pages devoted to my musical activities in due course.
You can contact me either by sending a message or leaving a comment in the guest book - click on the 'Contact' button on the left.
Latest news (20th May 2013):
- It's been well over a year since I last updated any pages. I have now prepared images for some new locations visited in the last 18 months, but so far I have been updating some existing pages.
- About three years ago a new style of gallery was introduced which I find works better, as it allows you to page through all the images without having to close each one down and then click on the next thumbnail. An example is the Paris gallery (in the France menu, obviously!) where after introductory paragraphs the thumbnails are displayed in a grid. You can select a single image if you prefer, or just select the first and click on the arrow buttons to oage forwards and backwards through the images. Each image comes with its own title and comments.
- So far in this latest update, I have changed the following pages to the new format:
- Zagori (in Greece)
- The Trossachs (Scotland) where I have added another five images.
Last updated: 20.05.2013
Lochan na h-Achlaise in winter